Looking for Technical Support for the Cisco Unified Communications 320?
Small businesses no longer need to compromise on voice quality or features for unified communications. With a CiscoSmall Business solution, they can have the quality, peace of mind, and investment protection of a business-class solution at an affordable price.
For small businesses with up to 24 phones per location, the Cisco Small Business Unified Communications 300 Series, model 320W, is a complete unified communications system that delivers more-integrated voice and data plus additional features designed and built just for small business. As a part of the Cisco Small Business product family, this easy-to-use solution delivers advanced features to better connect employees and serve customers, all on a highly secure Cisco network.
• Support for up to 24 phones
• Voicemail and automated attendant
• Voicemail to email notification
• Integrated 802.11n wireless access point for voice and data, so that employees can connect to the network while away from their desks
• IP-based telephony supporting the Cisco SPA 300 and SPA 500 Series IP Phones
• Interoperability with up to 12 public switched telephone network (PSTN) analog lines (FXO)
• Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunking support with an industry-leading voice SIP stack to deliver clear, high-quality voice services
• 4-port Gigabit Ethernet (1000 Mbps) switch with VLAN support, to connect devices or expand
• Gigabit Ethernet WAN port that can be designated as the network edge
• Simple-to-use web-based configuration utility for easy deployment
Voice Hardware and Software Capabilities
The Cisco Unified Communications 320W is an IP-based SIP solution that can be deployed in new locations or can replace aging voice solutions with up to 24 phones. Each small business is unique, and a telephony solution has to be able to handle different deployment types to match the business's requirements. The Cisco Unified Communications 320W offers small business customers a wide range of phone types and deployment modes to meet their needs.
The Cisco SPA 300 and SPA 500 Series IP Phones with intelligent soft keys provide users with easy access to powerful calling features normally found in much more expensive solutions.