Omnicron TeleCorder TCwL-B4 Four Channel Recorder
Item: Omnicron TeleCorder TCwL-B4 Four Channel Recorder
Warranty: 1 Year
Enter Quantity Above and
Looking for Technical Support for the Omnicron TeleCorder TCwL-B4 Four Channel Recorder ?
The TCwL-B4 TeleCorder can simultaneously record analog audio from one to four phone lines or other line-level audio sources. Recordings start and stop automatically using either phone line voltage sensing or audio activation. It has an internal hard drive where the most recent 11,000 hours of recordings or 65,000 digital call files are stored. When the maximum capacity is reached, it continues documenting new conversations by overwriting the oldest recordings.
While the TCwL-B4 records as a stand alone unit, connection to a PC using the supplied USB cable and software (Win-2000/XP/Vista/Win-7) is required for initial set-up. Recordings are accessed via a PC using a USB or LAN connection to the recorder for playback. Recordings can also be copied from the recorder to your PC using the USB or LAN connections.
We recommend that all sections of this manual be read prior to installing the recorder. This manual and the software supplied with the recorder are only for use with the TeleCorder model TCwL-B4.
- Click Here to Read More about the TeleCorder.(PDF Document)
- Easy installation and administration
- Small footprint makes it easy to place in any location
- Internal 2.5" HDD capable of holding 11,000 hours of call data and up to 65,000 calls
- Search via Port #, Caller ID #, Dialed #, and Date
- Copy recorded files to your PC as .UPx or standard .WAV files
- User access to recordings and call data via USB and LAN (network)
- Master Recorder, Master LAN, PC LAN, and PC USB password protection of data
- Software can be installed on multiple PC’s
- Support for Ethernet (10Mbps) or Fast Ethernet (100Mbps)
- Port Monitoring and Listening via LAN
- After the recorder is installed, it is always monitoring inputs and recording when activity is present. The software does not have to be open on a PC for it to function as a recorder. The PC software is only used for setup, playback of recorded conversations, searching calls, and copying recordings to the PC. The TCwL-B4 recorder does not rely on the PC for recording.
- The recorder uses software on a PC as the interface to search and play back calls. If connected to a network (LAN), the unit can be placed in an equipment room or a supervisor’s office to prevent tampering. All you need is power, a connection to the network, and access to the equipment you need to record (phone lines, telephone handset audio, two-way radio audio, etc).
- Automatic copying of recordings and time synchronization to PC via LAN.
Tele Technology is dedicated to any and all business phone systems and parts.
We guarantee everyday low prices with a fast turn around, shipped same day or next directly to your
Local Regions We Service directly : Austin | Dallas | Houston | Pearland | Pasadena | Spring | Sugar Land | The Woodlands | Tomball & other Greater Houston Areas
© 2012 Tele Technology. All rights reserved.
All Brand Names, Manufacturer Names, Marks and Logos, such as Norstar, Nortel,
Avaya, Aastra, BCM, Meridian and Toshiba
displayed on this page are the property of their
Tele Technology and Tele Technology logo are trademarked.
Tele Technology is not in any way affiliated with Nortel Networks or Avaya.
The Tele Technology Business Phone System Dealership is located in Houston Texas.
*All sales are final. Exchanges less restocking fee must be made within ten days of receipt. Due to the personal nature of headsets, these items are non-returnable. Prices subject to change without notice.
Tele Technology Sells and Services Omnicron Phone Systems