OHP6000 Music on Hold Machine
Item: IntelliTouch MP3 on Hold Audio Player
Warranty: 1 Year
Enter Quantity Above and
Looking for Technical Support for the OHP6000 Music on Hold Machine?
The OHP6000 Music On Hold w/ MP3 Player is intended for use with a PBX or Key Phone System!!!
- Intellitouch music on hold
- FOR USE WITH PBX/KEY SYSTEMS
- Digital music-on-hold
LCD 6-line backlit display (displays ID-3 tags with descriptive names of tracks for easy identification and selection)
- Built in flash memory: 64mb
Expansion memory: SD card slot
- Software included: MessageStudio (allows users to create new on-hold audio content on their PC, then just transfer the file directly to the unit’s on-board memory, to an SD card, or upload to a server for a network update)
- Pre-loaded with several files containing great sounding music mixed with intermittent "thanks for holding"messages
- Input: USB port
- Supported audiostandards: MP3 and Microsoft Windows® Media (WMA)digital music
- Includes built-in monitoring speaker
- Sound quality: 6000 can play better than CD quality files at a bitrate of high as 196 KBPS and sample rate of 48kHz
- Fantastic sound quality can be achieved at a bitrate of 32kbps and a 32K sampling rate for MP3 and a 20k sampling rate for WMA (Windows Media Audio)
- ID-3 tag support
- Supported bit rates: 32/196kbps
- External "SD" card slot (card not included)
- Interface: USB 1.1
- Playback modes: repeat one, repeat all, repeat all shuffle
- Audio output mode: mono (analog)
- Firmware upgradeable via USB or web connection
- Interface devices: USB port, RCA audio output, 2.5mm power jack
- Sample rate:8 kHz
- Audio out: RCA jack (2 RJ-11 phone jacks, Model OEM 6500 only)
- Minimum operating system (required only if loading audio directly to player via USB connection): Windows - 98, 98 ME & SE, 2000, XP/Mac - OS 9.0.4 or later, OS X 10.1 or later
- USB port
- Skip up/down
- Repeat mode
- Output: 8 ohm, 4 volts peak to peak; 600 ohm, 8 volts peak to peak
- Includes audio cables
- Includes AC adapter
- Includes USB cable
- Monitor speaker on/off
- Volume up/down
- Power: 2.5mm power jack
- Power on/off
- Power: 9VDC @500mA/Source: 110VAC, 60Hz UL/CSA power pack
- Dimensions: 9" x 7" x 2.25"
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Wall mountable
- 3 Year manufacturer's warranty
- Generic recording customization is done at no charge (adding the company name to a generic recording)
- Customized professional recordings are done for a fee
- Sonic River Studios handles production services (audio presentations) for OHP units; please contact Lynda Smith at 1-800-486-0037 x119, or visit www.sonicriver.com
- REPLACES THE OHP4000
Tele Technology is dedicated to any and all business phone systems and parts.
We guarantee everyday low prices with a fast turn around, shipped same day or next directly to your
Local Regions We Service directly : Austin | Dallas | Houston | Pearland | Pasadena | Spring | Sugar Land | The Woodlands | Tomball & other Greater Houston Areas
© 2012 Tele Technology. All rights reserved.
All Brand Names, Manufacturer Names, Marks and Logos, such as Norstar, Nortel,
Avaya, Aastra, BCM, Meridian and Toshiba
displayed on this page are the property of their
Tele Technology and Tele Technology logo are trademarked.
Tele Technology is not in any way affiliated with Nortel Networks or Avaya.
The Tele Technology Business Phone System Dealership is located in Houston Texas.
*All sales are final. Exchanges less restocking fee must be made within ten days of receipt. Due to the personal nature of headsets, these items are non-returnable. Prices subject to change without notice.
Tele Technology Sells and Services Intellitouch Phone Systems