Network Cabling and Phone Cabling Services in Houston
Cat 5 / Cat5e and Cat6 Cabling
Dial 281-894-6606, speak to us live right now.
Tele Technology installs cable for phones and network connections from a single cable to medium enterprise or construction in the Houston Metro and Surrounding Areas!
|Call For Prices ON:
Phone Cable Cat5e Run
Basic Network Computer Cable Cat5e Runs
DUAL Phone and Cable Cat5e Runs
Single Cat6 Cable Run
Dual Cat6 Cable Runs
Tele Technology believes in offering the best for our customers. We use the best
quality of cable and work with you on choosing the best cabling
for your company's communication needs and applications. We strive to make our
clients' communications systems run smoothly and with less electromagnetic interference (EMI)
for better performance of enhance phone system applications and features.
- Tele Technology installs quality Cat5 / Cat5e / Cat6 cabling in Houston Texas and surrounding areas.
Our Competitive Advantages:
- 40 years of combined expertise in structured cable installation.
- No outsourcing! Our installers are purposely trained in house.
- Our technicians are friendly, efficient & effective experts.
- We use only quality product from Panduit, ICC, Leviton and others.
- Straight forward, small business friendly pricing structures.
- Happy to run a single cable, ability to run hundreds.
- Tele Technology provides convenience and piece of mind by ensuring a job done right the very first time!
- Our technicians are fully prepared with knowledge & skill to handle any new or existing cabling job.
- Our Voice and Data Cabling Services are broad. Call and inquire about:
- Wireless applications.
- VoiP applications.
- Server rooms.
- Phone rooms.
- Buried Cable.
- Aerial Cable.
- Fiber Optic Cable.
- Coaxial Cable.
- All Phone and Network Cables Tested and marked! Tele Technology guarantees the testing & marking of our cable installations to ensure all telecommunication and data applications are properly configured before completing service.
- We Can Also Provide the Following:
- Custom Made Patch Cords.
- Patch Panels for Cat5 / Cat5e or Cat 6 Cable.
- Standard PVC and Plenum Cable.
- Special Wall Plates, Single, Dual, Triple, Quad, Six.
- Special Plugs.
Voice and Data Cabling Definitions
- CAT5 Cable: Includes four twisted pairs in a single cable jacket. It is used for high performance voice communications
and larger phone systems and networks. The balanced lines help preserve audio quality and prevent interferences.
- CAT5e Cable: This is the enhanced version of CAT 5 Cable that adds for far end crosstalk. However, this enhanced cable is designed for
stricter performance for telephone systems and network systems, it does not enable longer distances.
- CAT6 Cable: This cable doubles the transmission performance
of the CAT 5e Cable, giving the network system more bandwidth. It offers superior
protection from external noise. This cable has more of a "Electrically Balanced"
circuit design to prevent electromagnetic interference. It is the top-notch
design that is designed to work over the CAT 5e Cable and provide better performance.
- Unshielded Twisted Pair Cable (UTP): Twisted Pair Cables have been around since the beginning of the invention of the telephone.
These cables are open wire that guard against electromagnetic interference. This is the majority of our data and voice communications are used by these wires.
This wire is unshielded, which gives this cable more flexibility as well as durability. Can be used for Ethernet networks and telephone systems.
- Shielded Twisted Pair Cable (STP): These cables are much like the UTP Cables, however, they are shielded to provide more protection
from electromagnetic interferences. They are designed with a metal shielding over each individual pair of copper wires.
- Coaxial Cable: Radio-Grade Electrical Cable that is either
rigid or flexible. Rigid cables have a solid sheath and flexible cables have
a braided sheath design. It is used for high-frequency transmissions or broadband
signals. It is highly protected from electromagnetic interference due to its
encasing design of conductors. This cable is ideal for transmissions that involve
high frequency such as video, broadband and cable connections.
Fiber Optic Cabling
- Optical Fiber Cable: These cables allow digital data
transmissions over a long range of distance with higher data rates.
These cables are designed with glass or plastic fiber to guide light along
its length by "total internal reflection". Fiber Optic Cable is used
for both wireless and wired communications and because optical fiber
is highly flexible it can be bundled as cables. This high-tech fiber
replaces copper for long distance communications and internet traffic.
|Priced from Panel To Jack and Includes:
- Up To 75'
- PVC Cable
- Standard Office Drop Ceilings
- Caddy Fastener, Plate and Jack / Insert
- Jack Installation
- Termination in your server or phone room
- Testing, Certification, Marking
What are the reasons YOUR business might need structured cable?
- Phone Jacks / Connection
- Network Jack / Connection
- IP Phone Jack / Connection
- Cubicle Jack / Connection
- New Construction / New Office
- Gigabit Networks
- Paging Horns and Speakers
- Door Intercoms
- Cable to Out Buildings
- Emergency Phones
- Elevator Phones
- Video Surveillance
- Conferencing Phones
- Replace Cat5 with Cat6
FOR MORE INFO, CONTACT US TODAY! 281-894-6606
Our Goal Is Simple!
Our wiring crews love to install cable!
Dropped ceiling, solid ceiling, underground and aerial. We just want to provide
you with the best cabling job Houston has to offer and be the best cabling contractor in Houston.
Houston Phone System Installation Services
Visit Our Home Page