C-2000B Door / Gate Entry Phone Controller
Item: C-2000B Door / Gate Entry Phone Controller
Warranty: 1 Year
Enter Quantity Above and
Looking for Technical Support for the C-2000B Door / Gate Entry Phone Controller?
- Viking C-2000B Advanced Door / Gate Entry Phone Controller.
- Allows single line phones or phone systems to share a phone line with one to four entry phones.
- Tenants may answer an entry phone call, converse with the visitor or activate a contact closure to control electronic gates or door strikes.
- C-2000A provides Caller ID, Call Waiting Caller ID and produces a Call Waiting tone when the phone line is in use (Double ring and/or Caller ID to indicate which entry phone is calling).
- Can be used while on a phone call by use of Call Waiting tones and Caller ID (Place caller on hold, talk to visitor, then return to caller).
- Tenants can gain entry at each gate by entering a Touch Tone keyless entry code.
- Tenants can call out to each entry phone for monitoring purposes.
- Can connect a lighted doorbell switch, common garage opener/receiver or an auxiliary keyless entry keypad by using an auxiliary input. (Can activate time auxiliary contacts).
- Compatible with the following Viking Entry Phones:
- E-10, E-20A, E-30,E-40 and E-50 Handsfree Phones.
- K-1500-7 Stainless Steel Panel Phone.
- K-1700-3 Handsfree Phone with Keypad.
- K-1900-8 Stainless Steel Phone with Keypad.
- Or use with any analog Touch Tone phone.
- Provides entry phone activated chimes and whole house paging when used with Viking model SLP-1.
- Up to 6 different keyless entry codes / "one time use" keyless entry codes per entrance.
- Up to 6 master keyless entry codes for use at any entrance.
- Optional "Privacy Number" allows only selected visitors to call from an entry phone.
- Programmable contact activation time.
- Realistic call progress tones.
- Ideal for door communication, door entry, gate entry or keyless entry.
- Provides commercial or residential security via two-way handsfree communication at the door and gate.
- Lighted Doorbell Switch can be used near entry phone #1 to initiate an entry phone call.
- Requires a pair of wires (Up to 5000ft.)for voice communication.
- Second pair of wires required to operate door strike or gate opener.
- Unit can ring up to (10) different phones.
- Monitoring with auto-answer feature.
- Eliminates prank calls by use of secure communication mode.
- Connects in series with a single phone line or to a phone system's unused line input (loop start trunk input).
- Enhanced built-in power surge protection.
- Power Supply Included.
- Add Proximity Card Entry with Viking Model ES-1.
Not only do we ship these doorphone products all over the US, Canada and Mexico, we do offer full installation services of these products if you are located right here in Houston.
We have installed countless door and gate systems across Houston in locations such as :
Tele Technology is dedicated to any and all business phone systems and parts.
We guarantee everyday low prices with a fast turn around, shipped same day or next directly to your
Local Regions We Service directly : Austin | Dallas | Houston | Pearland | Pasadena | Spring | Sugar Land | The Woodlands | Tomball & other Greater Houston Areas
© 2012 Tele Technology. All rights reserved.
All Brand Names, Manufacturer Names, Marks and Logos, such as Norstar, Nortel,
Avaya, Aastra, BCM, Meridian and Toshiba
displayed on this page are the property of their
Tele Technology and Tele Technology logo are trademarked.
Tele Technology is not in any way affiliated with Nortel Networks or Avaya.
The Tele Technology Business Phone System Dealership is located in Houston Texas.
*All sales are final. Exchanges less restocking fee must be made within ten days of receipt. Due to the personal nature of headsets, these items are non-returnable. Prices subject to change without notice.
Tele Technology Sells and Services Viking Phone Systems